My appreciation goes out to Jenness, the kind heart behind Journal of the Everyday, for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger Award. Jenness has such a wonderful spirit, and I love the honesty in her posts. Life as a single mother is very trying, and I applaud her courage for candidly allowing us to share the ups and downs. Thank you so much for this award, Jenness!
I started blogging less than a year ago, and when I first began I remember being amazed by the variety of awards other bloggers had amassed. The awards may seem frivolous to some, but they always make me happy to receive and share. It never hurts to feel valued.
For the Beautiful Blogger Award to be accepted and passed along one must:
- Post the award on to your blog.
- Remember to thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their site.
- Post 7 random facts about yourself to help us to get to know you better.
- Nominate 7 new bloggers you consider noteworthy.
- Inform your nominees that you’ve chosen them (4 and 5 can be combined if you pingback).
So without further ado, seven random facts about me:
2. My sister bought me my first Coach bag for graduation (I’m not done with my Master’s until August, but had I walked for commencement it would’ve been on May 12, 2013) and I had no idea I was that kind of girl, but I’m in love with this tote!!!
3. I’m 27 and I’m 99.9% sure that I’ll never have sex again. EVER.
4. I think humans are awesome, but I don’t believe we’re the only intelligent beings in existence.
5. I’m still not sure if I’d rather be a Jack of All Trades or a Master of One (but I’m leaning more towards Jack at the moment).
6. I love documentaries, independent films, and stand-up comedy.
7. I’ve still only told a handful of people that I’m a single mother (most of my real-life acquaintances, Facebook/high school friends and the like have no idea).
And my seven nominees are:
Becki Duckworth of I Survived a Murder Attack – My Family Didn’t
Wambui Bahati of You Don’t Know Crazy
April Thursday of Surviving a Narcissist…or Two
Kim of Afternoon Storm
Rohan of Rohan 7 Things
My dear thanks again, to Jenness. Also, to my nominees, I am grateful for your blogs, your honesty, and your taking the time to leave encouraging comments for me. Enjoy your award!!!