My thanks go out to the ever so phenomenal Combat Babe for gracing me with yet another blogger award. I must admit that half of my awards would not exist were it not for her passing on to me her nominations. I humbly accept both the award and the honor of being given another nod by such a wonderful woman.
The Rules of the award are as follows:
1.) Display the award logo on your blog.
2.) Link back to the person who nominated you.
3.) State 7 things about yourself.
4.) Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5.) Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Seven things about me:
- I am STILL pregnant. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve made a vow to be patient and I’m sticking with it. It’s just so difficult to get anything done while I’m waiting for Baby to come. I want to meet her so badly! I’m only four days overdue so I need to calm down, I know, it’s just…ugh! When will she be here?!
- I love being a mother; my children are the most precious pieces of my existence. Every day I strive to be a better mother than I was the day before.
- I value liberty.
- I feel guilty for admitting that I still have my feelings for my husband. What he did to me was wrong, hands down, but…
- I’m very hard on myself about pretty much everything. This can be a good motivator, but it also leads to my self-loathing.
- Say what you will, but I’m going to own a mega yacht someday.
- I have a really hard time asking people for and accepting their assistance. I’ve always been the helper, the doer, the giver, the people pleaser, the shoulder to cry on. Now I need help, but I don’t want to bother anyone.
My 15 nominees are:
- Clementine Morrigan
- Moved by Faith
- Jessica Chasmar
- Pyjama School
- Should I Stay or Should I Leave Him
- Not Your Victim
- Grapes, Gripes, & Gratitude
- Alone But Strong
- Bruised Woman’s Blog
- Kate Surfs
- Deliberate Donkey
- The Love and Life Project
- A New Free Life
- The Late Blooming Artist
May all of my nominees know how inspirational I find your stories, and how appreciative I am that you share them. Thank you!