I’ve been nominated for my second Liebster Blog Award, this time by Melanie of Deliberate Donkey. I am incredibly grateful for the award and hope my nominees will also accept, have fun with fulfilling the obligations, and enjoy paying it forward!
- Post 11 things about yourself
- Answer your nominator’s questions and then create 11 questions for the people you’ve nominated to answer.
- Choose 11 people to nominate and link them in your post. No tag backs!
11 things about me:
- I just squirted Flonase in my eye…oops
- I love(d) skateboarding. I wish I could do it again…maybe someday.
- I was awarded Class Clown and Biggest Mouth in high school.
- I don’t remember my life before the age of nine. I really loved being nine.
- I am due with my third daughter in 19 days!!!
- I love yoga and aspire to do it daily.
- Lately I’m craving corn (and everything made of corn), and Udi’s gluten-free cinnamon raisin bread
- I am 99.9% sure that I’ll never be in an intimate relationship again
- I don’t believe that American citizens need more firearms regulations
- I never thought that I’d enjoy playing Angry Birds, but I do!
- I’m the person that everyone likes to tell their secrets to…I keep them well.
The 11 questions given to me by Melanie:
1. What is your favorite tree?
- Weeping Willows. They’re so beautiful and secretive. I’d like to hang out under them all day and watch them sway to the gentle breeze.
2. If you could breath under water would you ever return to land?
- Certainly. I’d still need to eat 😉
3. Could you live without cable TV?
- It’s actually unusual for me to have cable TV. I have it now, but I’ll probably cancel it again when the promo ends.
4. If you were President of the US, what kind of dog would you get?
- Would it be inhumane to have a constant supply of puppies? Any breed, just…puppies!
5. How long has your best friend been your best friend?
- Going on 13 years now. I think I was 15 my sophomore year of high school. She’s the best 🙂
6. Do you fear change or embrace change?
- Both? I like it when things stay constant; I’d prefer to not even change the furniture around unless absolutely necessary, but when change is inevitable I manage the transition courageously.
7. If you won one million dollars and had to give it away, who would you give it to?
- My children…is that fair?
8. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
- I’m actually a morning person, but I pose as a night owl lately due to this incurable insomnia.
9. Where was the last place you traveled; when and why?
- I haven’t really done any traveling for quite some time. I went up to Maine on my birthday to go shopping back in September. There are a slew of outlet stores up there and I wanted to buy some cheap clothes for my babies 🙂
10. How often do you have breakfast for dinner?
- So I’m not the only one?! Wow…I do this a lot lately. I’m often not hungry when I feed the girls due to someone’s foot being lodged in my stomach, so I eat after putting them to bed. It’s too big of a hassle to warm up dinner, so cereal suffices. Three times a week?
11. Do you prefer paper books, e-books, or audio books?
- Books are my passion. I could never completely part from my printed books, but I do more of my pleasure reading on playaways lately. I just don’t have the time to sit down and read, but if the content is read to me while I’m multitasking I can still enjoy it.
My 11 questions for my nominees:
- What did you eat for dinner?
- Do you have a baby name picked out for a child you’ll probably never have? If so, what is it?
- Can an alpha male be a nice guy too?
- Have you ever seen the ocean? Which one? If you saw one, did you swim in it?
- Will you be attending/hosting a super bowl party this year? Either way, which team are your rooting for?
- Have you ever allowed someone to cheat by using your work as their own?
- When was the last time you cried tears of joy?
- Do you have a favorite sibling? child? parent? Would you ever admit it to anyone face to face?
- Have you ever been the president of anything?
- How did human beings come to exist?
- Is Valentine’s Day something you celebrate? Why or why not.
Congratulations to my 11 nominees:
- Kate Surfs
- Laughing Promises
- 5 Kids with disabilities
- The Late Blooming Artist
- Movie Joltz
- Should I Stay or Should I Leave Him
- The Love and Life Project
- Jessica Chasmar
- My Blog with Pretty Pictures
- Alone but Strong
Thanks again, Melanie!!!